Monday, September 27, 2010

New Vampire Flick Script

I just wrote a script for a teen vampire flick, because no one ever thought of that before. I call it "Equinox", not to be confused with any other vampire flick named for astrological insignifica.

Hed: I'm really miserable.

Dumbella: But you're really hot!

Hed: Beauty is fleeting.

Dumbella: Not for you, because you live forever. Bite me and never shall we part.

Hed: No! You don't want this!

Dumbella: Why? Is it lonely?

Hed: I have a tight family.

Dumbella: Other than that, is it lonely?

Hed: I actually have miserable vamp friends all over the world.

Dumbella: But us humans must hate you.

Hed: No, we've been living amongst you for a hundred years. No one seems to catch on.

Dumbella: The sunlight can kill you, right?

Hed: No, we sparkle in the sun. It would be really cool if it weren't so miserable.

Dumbella: And you scrounge for your meals. That's sad.

Hed: Actually we're fabulously wealthy and we don't have to work a day in our lives. Our undead, miserable lives, that is.

Dumbella: So you're like people except... ?

Hed: Super powers.

Dumbella: Rich, attractive, friends, family, superpowers, eternal youth. What's the downside?

Hed: It's miserable.

Dumbella: Bite me!

Hed: No.

Dumbella: Why?

Hed: You're boring. If I turn you vamp, your boringness will increase until you make Mary Worth look exciting. The very air will crackle with your borinitude.

Dumbella: Well, if I'm the most boring thing ever, wouldn't that be a bit cool?

Hed: Your brand of boring still couldn't hold a candle to a morning spent waiting in line at the DMV. Don't overrate yourself.

Dumbella: I can't win for losing.

Hed: I never understood that expression until just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment